The Sulfate detector used to test the sulfate concentration for the
Water plant, Industrial company, Industrial water, Resident water,
in order to control the water quality.
The application of microcomputer based photoelectric colorimetric
detection principle to replace the traditional visual colorimetric
method. Human error is eliminated, thus the measurement resolution
is greatly improved.
1. Microcomputer, touch type keyboard, LCD display screen.
2. The working principle with the Spectrophotometric photoelectric
colorimetry, and the reagent is convenient to be used, the water
sample can be read in a few minutes after the reagent reaction, the
sulfate value will be displayed.
3. It with the patent technology of the LED light source
automaticly controlling the circuit, so the light source stable.
The light source with long working life of 20 years, when turn on
the device, no need to pre-heat.
4. Built-in large power recharge lithium battery, equipped with the
charger, suitable for the lab use or outdoor measurement.
5. The instrument with the full range calibration curve, with the
power-off protection, the calibration data will not be missed. With
the auto zero setting and 5 point auto correction function. With
the data of nonlinear processing and data smoothing function, the
smallest read data is 0.01mg/L.
6. According with the standard of GB/T5750-2006.
Measuring range: 0~300mg/L
Indication error: ±5%FS±1word
Charger: AC 220V 50Hz
Size: 40cm x 20cm x 20cm