Produced by the national standard method (GB/T5009.199-2003), with
the testing methods of Rapid detection card method. Mainly used to
the rapid test of the Organophosphate and Carbamate pesticide
residue in the fruits, vegetable, tea, foods, water, also the soil.
Especially for the agriculture products quality speedy inspection,
also the fruits marketing testing, restaurant, or home to assure
the foods safety.
Measuring channels: 12 samples at most
Constant temperature: 38℃, selectable range: 30~50℃
Respond time: 10 minutes, selectable range: 0~99minutes
Show time: 3 minutes, selectable range: 0~99minutes
Power supply: input of 100~240VAC 50/60Hz 0.3A, output: 12VDC, 2.5A
Rechargeable battery: 3.6V/1500mAh
- Turn on : Connect the power adapter, press the “ON/OFF” key about
2s, then start; if press this key for 2s, will turn off. When the
indicator light flash disappear, the preheat finish, then begin to
- Sampling test: firstly put the rapid detection card insert into the
each channel under the hot plate(Note: the red pills above, the
white pills under, the dotted center of the card should be aligned
with the batten, not skew ). Then drop a drop of the sample on the
white pill, then press the “OK” key, the pre-reaction time begin to
count down(the standard reaction time is 10munites ).
- Reaction, color, data: when the pre-reaction over, the instruments
will make out the quick beep sound, then should fold the card and
press the color switch, and close the cap. The color timing will
begin( standard time is 3munites), when the color reaction finish,
the tester will make a sound of 3 relaxation tones. Now, pls open
the cap and compare the color between the test paper and standard
color card. Then judge the pesticide residue.
- Results: Record the white pills color change on the card:
- Blue or same with the blank control card is negative(non-toxic);
- Light blue is weak positive, means with lower pesticide residue.
- If the white pills still white or little blue is positive, means
with higher pesticide residue
Remark: the rapid detection card with the validity of 1 year,
storaged under the low temperature place. If open, should use
within 3 days, or should be keep in the dryer.