Measuring range: 0.0~14.0PH
Temperature Compensation: 0℃~50℃
1. Remove the protective cap.
2. Firstly clean the electrode with distilled water, and suck it
with filter paper.
3. Turn on PH meter by “ON-OFF” switch located on the top of the
4. Immerse the PH meter electrode in solution up to the immersion
level. Under no circumstances immerse above display level.
5. Stir gently and wait for the reading to stabilize.
6. After use, switch off it. Use the distilled water clean the
electrode and replace the protective cap.
1. Immerse the electrode in PH6.86(under the temperature of 25℃)
standard buffer solution of phosphate, and gently shake the
2. Regulate the trimmer with a screwdriver until the buffer
solution value corresponding to the measurement temperature is
3. Immerse the electrode in PH4.01 or PH9.18 the standard buffer
solution of borax.
4. After about one minute, until the buffer solution value
corresponding to the measurement temperature is obtained.
The instrument’s PH range must be re-calibrated whenever.
The electrode has been used (laid) for long time from the last
The electrode has been used in particularly taxing conditions.
The utmost accuracy is required.
If the display of meter fades, to replace all the batteries. Pull
out the battery case and replace the batteries. Pay attention to
the polarity of battery.
This instrument is warranted from all defects in material and
manufacturer for a period of one year from the date of purchase. If
during this period, the repair or the replacement of parts is
required where the damage is not due to negligence or erroneous
operation by user, please return the parts to either dealer or our
office, and the repair will be effected free of charge.