SW-20 series Digital Webster hardness meter aluminum alloys Webster
hardness meter (also known as clamp type hardness tester) is a
lightweight, rapid field test of aluminum alloy Gold hardness
instrument. The test is simple, rapid, a card can be read directly
in line with the hardness, China colored YS/T420 standard and
American Standard ASTM B647 is one of the two instruments standards
recommended by YS/T420.
The main functions and features:
1. Aluminum alloys Webster hardness tester for testing aluminum
alloy profiles, tubes, sheets, is especially suitable for in the
production site, on-site sales or construction site on the hardness
of the products for rapid and nondestructive inspection qualified.
2. Standard hardness block after standard hardness testing machine,
with a test report;
3. Webster Hardness value can be converted into common Vivtorinox,
Rockwell, Brinell hardness and tensile strength;
4. It can read the digital hardness value directly on the screen.
Main purpose and scope of application:
1.Check the workpiece whether heat treatment and the effect of the
2. Check the workpiece whether is inappropriate alloy processing.
3. Test the workpiece and parts which are too long or overweight
unsuitable for the lab testing.
4. For the production inspection, acceptance inspection and the
5. Mainly used to detect the hardness of the Aluminium alloy
The main technical parameters:
1. Range: 0-20HW
2. Accuracy: ±0.5HW
3. Resolution: 0.1HW
4. Measurement range: equivalent to 20~110HRE
SW-20 Hardness tester 1pc
Standard block 2pc
Spare penetrators 1pc
Calibration wrench 1pc
Small screwdriver 1pc
Operation manual 1pc
Penetrators and Standard block
SW-20 series models:
|Model||Sample size/diameter mm||N.W Kg||G.W Kg||Package size mm|
|SW-20||Plates Thickness≤6,Inner diameter≥10||0.5||1.1||280×230×80|
|SW-20a||Plates Thickness≤13,Inner diameter≥10||0.5||1.1||280×230×80|
|SW-20b||Plates Thickness≤8,Inner diameter≥6||0.5||1.1||280×230×80|
Our company provides the different type Hardness tester, including
of the Rockwell Hardness tester, Leeb Hardness tester, Barcol
Hardness tester, Webster Hardness tester, Micro Hardness tester.